Your clubWaterborn is your club and we want you to enjoy your time on the water as much as we do, this year we are offering a great deal to help you make the most of your time on the water. You don't even need to be a member to join our club sessions! Our regular SUP Social paddles are available for all abilities as long as you have SUPed before, our club sessions cost just £3 a session if using your own equipment or £7 if hiring. If you need to hire equipment please tell us in advance, as these sessions do get busy.
Get on boardWhy not join our SUPClub, with a great many perks and special offers to take advantage of and, at £60 per annum, if using your own equipment or £80 if hiring, it does all add up to a great deal:
- 10% off at the Crabshell Inn
- Harbour dues for your paddle board within the Kinsgsbridge/Salcombe Estuary (Ria)
- BSUPA Membership*
- Fortnightly social club paddles free of charge (including free hire)
- Exclusive members only Paddle adventures and training sessions
- 10% discounts at Wills Marine, Herring Shoes and on wetsuits from Tri-Ocean
- Access to the latest Starboard/Red Paddle Co gear to Demo
- 25% discount on selected Waterborn items
- and lots more great savings...